Saturday, February 21, 2009

Exciting News!

So I wont lie I haven't been keeping up with this stuff to well but Im going to get better I promise! I felt like I would post a blog about today because it was a pretty good day. I got up around 11:30 (yes i was extremly lazy today)and was in the process of getting ready to go shopping with my two friends in rockwall when I thought, hey I havent talked to my mom in a few days, so i proceeded to call her. We talked for a few minutes and she asked me if I had gotten around to checking my email lately and I hadn't so I got on and she had sent me a email about this summer. One of the guys that my mom works with is really big with sports he host a annual basketball and baseball tournaments and also refarees. Well he knows this man named Matt Waller who owns a company named Game Face Imaging. He himself is not a photographer but he highers photographers to go out to sporting events and shoot for him for newspapers and magazines. I have an interview with him to possibly get a full time job with him this summer! Also, my mom confirmed me shooting a wedding in July. We already knew I was probably going to but it is locked down now. It was a day full of exciting news! Well, I will be posting stuff from cooper soon I just need to finish editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment